[9] RFR 8038084: CertStore needs a way to add new CertStore types

Sean Mullan sean.mullan at oracle.com
Mon Apr 27 14:11:33 UTC 2015

Hi Valerie,

Looks good, just a couple of comments:

- URICertStoreParameters and JdkLdap.java: please remove the @author
tags, this tag is generally discouraged as the information can be
obtained from the source code history.

* URICertStoreParameters

Couple of re-wording suggestions:

First sentence:

"Parameters used as input for {@code CertStore} algorithms which use
information contained in a URI to retrieve certificates and CRLs."

Second sentence: s/an URI/a URI/

- add @Override tags to the toString and clone methods

--Sean