RFR 8208648: ECC Field Arithmetic Enhancements

Jamil Nimeh jamil.j.nimeh at oracle.com
Fri Dec 7 18:31:53 UTC 2018

Hi Adam,

The changes look good.  With respect to the other coefficients, I agree
with you that it's probably not worth the trouble to make them into
constants.  It was just that one specific literal value in each file
that jumped out at me.  Thanks also for the overflow explanation.  I
would agree that given the extent to which you are exercising that code
there would be some evidence if an overflow was causing issues.

--Jamil