jdk11u and jdk/jdk : jtreg test error in security/infra/java/security/cert/CertPathValidator/certification/ActalisCA.java

Lindenmaier, Goetz goetz.lindenmaier at sap.com
Wed Dec 19 10:28:19 UTC 2018

Hi,

the amount of tests failing is increasing:
  security/infra/java/security/cert/CertPathValidator/certification/ActalisCA.java
  security/infra/java/security/cert/CertPathValidator/certification/ComodoCA.java
  security/infra/java/security/cert/CertPathValidator/certification/BuypassCA.java
or did I miss a fix for ActalisCA?

ByupassCA.java says "Certificate has been revoked, reason: UNSPECIFIED, revocation date: Mon Dec 17"

We would appreciate a fix in jdk 11, 12 and jdk/jdk.

Maybe similar to "8207059: Update test certificates in QuoVadisCA.java test"?

And maybe you can check whether other tests need updates in the very near future, too?
E.g., before the jdk12 release date?

Best regards,
  Goetz.