RFR: 8190492: Remove SSLv2Hello and SSLv3 from default enabled TLS protocols

Rajan Halade RAJAN.HALADE at ORACLE.COM
Thu Dec 5 22:12:23 UTC 2019

The method at line 596 is only called at line 855 from customizedProtocols class. It should really be read as getServerDefaultProtocols. Supported protocols are returned correctly on SSLEngine, SSLServerSocket, and SSLSocket.

I thought about cleaning/renaming it but then AbstractTLSContext already has serverDefaultProtocols and getProtocols() in customizedProtocols can also be moved out. I will file a separate bug to handle these cleanups.

Thanks,
Rajan