[8u] RFR: 8233223: Add Amazon Root CA certificates

Volker Simonis volker.simonis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 21:27:20 UTC 2019

Hi Severin,

not strictly a 8u "Reviewer" yet, but I've looked at your changes
(this one and 8232019) nevertheless :)

They both look good, except that I can not verify the new "cacert"
file because it is not in the patch (because it is binary). Not sure
if it is necessary to upload the whole file to cr.openjdk.java.net as
well? If you say that sun/security/lib/cacerts/VerifyCACerts.java and
security/infra/java/security/cert/CertPathValidator/certification both
pass, then everything seems to be fine.

So thumbs up from me (for both, this one and 8232019).

Best regards,
Volker