RFR: 8234466: Class loading deadlock involving X509Factory#commitEvent()

Seán Coffey sean.coffey at oracle.com
Mon Jan 13 17:19:48 UTC 2020

Thanks for the reviews. All callers of EventHelper log methods are
ensuring that isLoggingSecurity() is true before proceeding. I've added
an assert null check in the 4 logger methods to ensure expectations are
in place.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~coffeys/webrev.8234466.v5/webrev/

Hope this helps,
Sean.