RFR[14]: Release notes for weak Named Curve disabling

Sean Mullan sean.mullan at oracle.com
Wed Jan 15 16:07:22 UTC 2020

This looks fine. The only suggestion I would make is to change:

"With over 50 named curves available" to

"With 47 weak named curves to be disabled"

which I think is a little more clear/related to this issue.

When I initially read that, I mistakenly thought over 50 curves were
being disabled, although I figured out what you were saying is that
those are all of the supported curves...

--Sean