[CAUTION] RFR [XS]: 8237869: exclude jtreg test security/infra/java/security/cert/CertPathValidator/certification/LuxTrustCA.java because of instabilities - was : RE: jtreg test security/infra/java/security/cert/CertPathValidator/certification/LuxTrus

Baesken, Matthias matthias.baesken at sap.com
Mon Jan 27 16:10:50 UTC 2020

Hi,  new webrev , now with the other bugid :

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mbaesken/webrevs/8237869.1/

 ... and  new  issue to track the LuxTrust instabilities :

security/infra/java/security/cert/CertPathValidator/certification/LuxTrustCA.java fails when checking validity interval

Best regards, Matthias