[15] RFR: 8191395: policy.allowSystemProperty and policy.expandProperties also apply to JAAS configurations

Sean Mullan sean.mullan at oracle.com
Fri Jan 31 15:42:12 UTC 2020

On 1/30/20 7:27 PM, Weijun Wang wrote:
> Looks fine. Does this require a CSR?

Hmm, I was on the fence about that. ConfigFile already mentions
policy.allowSystemProperty in the class description [1], so I think in
this case, we are just improving the documentation.

I can't find any JAAS reference to policy.expandProperties though. I
suppose we should file one then since this would be the first time it is
documented.

Let me draft up a CSR and reply back later.

--Sean

[1]
https://download.java.net/java/early_access/jdk14/docs/api/jdk.security.auth/com/sun/security/auth/login/ConfigFile.html