RFR: 8254717: isAssignableFrom checks in KeyFactorySpi.engineGetKeySpec appear to be backwards [v2]

Jamil Nimeh jnimeh at openjdk.java.net
Wed Mar 3 18:42:40 UTC 2021

Hello @ziyiluo I'm happy to be the sponsor for this.  This will be my first time doing a sponsor of a PR but it looks pretty straightforward.  Per the instructions above you have to issue the integrate command first and then I'll send the sponsor command afterward.  I don't believe you need another reviewer, my review should be sufficient.