RFR: 8010278 SA: provide mechanism for using an alternative SA debugger back-end.

Kevin Walls kevin.walls at oracle.com
Wed Jun 19 05:40:51 PDT 2013

Hi Staffan --

And apologies from me for the slow turnaround. 8-)

Thanks for the suggestions, implementing them all.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kevinw/8010278/webrev.02/

Also adding the same kind of change to the HSDB tool, a few changes
there to get the gui closing without using System.exit.

Additional feedback gratefully received...

Thanks
Kevin

>>> https://jbs.oracle.com/bugs/browse/JDK-8010278