RFR 8014506: Test for Jdp (Java Discovery Protocol) feature

Staffan Larsen staffan.larsen at oracle.com
Wed Jun 26 04:54:54 PDT 2013

test/lib/testlibrary/jdk/testlibrary/PortFinder.java:

- This looks racy to me. There is no guarantee that the port will still be available after the call to close().
- Missing copyright notice.
- In comment "on of them" -> "one of them"

test/sun/management/jdp/ClientConnection.java:

- broken indentation
- inconsistent spacing in method calls. Sometime "joinGroup(address);" and sometimes "setSoTimeout( msTimeOut );". Should be without spaces.

test/sun/management/jdp/DynamicLauncher.java:

- type: binded -> bound
- inconsistent spacing in method calls

test/sun/management/jdp/JdpOffTest.java

- broken indentation

test/sun/management/jdp/JdpTestUtil.java

- broken indentation

I stopped reading here. Can we get these basic things fixed before the next review round, please?

/Staffan