RFR: 8008917 CMS: Concurrent mode failure tracing event

Kevin Walls kevin.walls at oracle.com
Tue Mar 12 08:58:22 PDT 2013

Hi,

This is the updated hsx24 webrev with a more generic name:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kevinw/8008917/hsx24.01/webrev/

it builds upon the change for 8009723, so a second failure message is
removed when compared to the parent, as that change isn't in hsx24 yet
(only latest, so a backport of that is required before pushing this).

Thanks
Kevin