RFR (s): 8009531: Crash when redefining class with annotated method

Daniel D. Daugherty daniel.daugherty at oracle.com
Tue Mar 26 18:18:36 PDT 2013

On 3/26/13 4:11 PM, Coleen Phillimore wrote:
> they were moved to ConstMethod.
>
> open webrev at http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~coleenp/8009531/

Thumbs up! Only a comment suggestion and a naming heckle :-)

src/share/vm/oops/constMethod.cpp
     One line comment on the function:
     // copy annotations from 'cm' to 'this'

src/share/vm/oops/constMethod.hpp
     Perhaps I've been reading too much Java code lately, but
     seemed like the function should be name 'copy_annotations_from()

src/share/vm/oops/method.cpp
     No comments.