RFR: 8065213 Specify and implement PlatformMBeanProvider for looking for all platform MBeans

shanliang shanliang.jiang at oracle.com
Tue Jan 27 17:43:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

Please review:

webrev:   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sjiang/JDK-8065213/00/

The class PlatformMBeanProvider.java is added to allow different modules
to inform ManagementFactory of their Plaform MBeans. In this version we
use the ServiceLoader to load these Plaform MBeans, later we will
replace the ServiceProvider by jigsaw mechanisms.

there are 2 providers in this version:
    DefaultPlatformMBeanProvider: for all MBeans in the
java.lang.management.* (java.management module)
    com/sun/management/internal/PlatformMBeanProviderImpl: for the
MBeans in com.sun.management.* com.sun.management.* (jdk.management module)

Thanks,
Shanliang