RFR: JDK-7107013: sun.jvm.hotspot.runtime.Bytes.swapLong conversion to long mishandled

Bernd Eckenfels ecki at zusammenkunft.net
Thu Nov 10 07:49:46 UTC 2016

Hello,
Is the a reason why swapShort has a " lowbyte | highbyyte" and the other two methods the other way around? I would all write in the natural order of. Igendianess (I.e. Change the first).

Gruss
Bernd
--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 8:32 AM +0100, "Sharath Ballal" <sharath.ballal at oracle.com> wrote:

Thanks Dmitry.  I have made the changes in line 54.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sballal/7107013/webrev.01/

I didn't change the recursive calls to swap functions because that looks more readable.

-Sharath Ballal