RFR(s):8252101 Add specification of expected behavior of combining "all" and "live" options of jmap(Internet mail)

linzang(臧琳) linzang at tencent.com
Thu Aug 20 16:17:42 UTC 2020

Dear All,
        May I ask your help to review this change:
        Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~lzang/8252101/webrev.00/
        CSR: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8252102

        This change adds the description of expected behavior for jmap -hiso/-dump to use "all" and "live" at the same time.
        With Paul's help, It also includes code refine of the dump() function in Jmap.java. which is based on Paul's change http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~phh/8251835/webrev.00/

BRs,
Lin