RFR: JDK-8251384: [TESTBUG] jvmti tests should not be executed with minimal VM

Alex Menkov alexey.menkov at oracle.com
Thu Aug 20 20:54:05 UTC 2020

Hi Igor,

On 08/20/2020 09:23, Igor Ignatyev wrote:
> HI Alex,
>
> one minor nit: according to usual java coding conventions, isJVMTIIncluded should be spelled as isJvmtiIncluded. otherwise the fix looks good to me.

I tried to be consistent with other methods like
isCDSIncludedInVmBuild, isJFRIncludedInVmBuild, isGCSupported,
isGCSelected, etc.

Maybe this should be isJVMTIIncludedInVmBuild..

>> Other tests will be updated in the follow-ups.
> have you already identified all the tests which need this @requires? filed bugs/RFEs for them?

Not yet.
I had problem with running all hotspot tests with minimal build (for
some reason jtreg was not able to complete it), so I decided start from
the tests mentioned in the jira issue and then test area-by-area, file
and fix the tests in batches.

--alex