RFR: 8242427: JVMTI frame pop operations should use Thread-Local Handshakes

Yasumasa Suenaga suenaga at oss.nttdata.com
Wed Aug 26 23:57:30 UTC 2020

Hi Patricio,

Thanks for your review, but webrev.00 has been rotten.
Can you review webrev.02?

   webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ysuenaga/JDK-8242427/webrev.02/
     diff between webrev.00 and webrev.01: http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/submit/rev/7facd1dd39d6
     diff between webrev.01 and webrev.02: http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/submit/rev/2ef7feb5681f