Additional project repositories now mirrored on GitHub

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Wed Apr 24 00:16:32 UTC 2019

On 23/04/2019 07:31, Robin Westberg wrote:
> Ah, that’s certainly interesting.. It’s not something configured intentionally at least, not sure what causes it. Looks like some GitHub index needs refreshing!

I have checked the exact commits which are reported in the "Contribution activity" on the home page.
In March 2019, I have made 8 commits, but the "Contribution activity" reports the 13 commits(wrong) in OpenJDK/client and 8 commits(correct) in OpenJDK/jdk.
But if I click on "openjdk/client 13 commits" the opened list will show 8 commits.

>> - do we plan to support links to the reviewers from the commit in the same way as a reference to the author?
>> https://github.com/openjdk/client/commit/e47b6d7184593c114c1742c0727189e432f7b9d9
>
> We have considered it, but so far it doesn’t seem quite worth it; as far as I know neither GitHub nor GitLab will parse the Reviewed-by trailer anyway, and it would increase the size of the message a fair amount as they would probably have to be split into one line per reviewer to follow existing conventions. But can certainly be considered further.

It also would be good to show the bugid as a link to the jira.

--
Best regards, Sergey.