RFR: Get resource path from URI to avoid getting spurious leading path separator on Windows

JornVernee via github.com duke at openjdk.java.net
Fri Aug 2 15:03:49 UTC 2019

One more little pathing problem I ran into when running GitWebrev through a debugger.

The old code uses `URL::getPath`, but this results in a leading slash before the path, and on Windows absolute paths contain drive letters, so you get something like `/C:/a/b/c`, which is not a valid path syntax.

We can first convert the URL to a URI, for which `Path::of` has a special overload that does the right thing for us.

----------------

Commits:
 - a58471b3:	Get path from URI to avoid getting spurious leading path separator on Windows

Pull request:
http://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/36

Webrev:
https://openjdk.github.io/cr/skara/36/webrev.00