RFR: Make webrev reject positional arguments

Erik Duveblad via github.com duke at openjdk.java.net
Mon Aug 26 06:31:39 UTC 2019

On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 15:24:24 GMT, Leo Korinth via github.com <duke at openjdk.java.net> wrote:

> Update the man page to reflect accumulated changes to webrev arguments.
>
> ----------------
>
> Commits:
>  - c6c56c35:	Make webrev reject positional arguments
> 			Update the man page to reflect accumulated changes to webrev arguments.
>
> Pull request:
> https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/79
>
> Webrev:
> https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/skara/79/webrev.00
>
> Patch:
> https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/79.diff
>
> Fetch command:
> git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara pull/79/head:pull/79

This PR has been reviewed by Erik Duveblad via github.com - more changes are needed. Review comment:

Thanks Leo, looks good in general, but I would like to be a bit more neutral with regards to Mercurial in the man page (see my suggestions).

cli/resources/man/man1/git-webrev.1 line 88:

```suggestion
Do not compare against remote, use only 'status'
```

cli/resources/man/man1/git-webrev.1 line 63:

> 62: .PP
> 63: .TP
> 64: -m, --mercurial

```suggestion
The upstream repository for this local repository. Defaults to the 'origin' (or 'default') URL.
```