[Rev 01] RFR: 266: Allow getting commit metadata for a range
rwestberg at openjdk.java.net
Thu Feb 6 10:13:21 UTC 2020
> Hi all,
> Please review this change that implements getting commit metadata for a range (for git repositories). This is in turn used in a few places in the bots where the full commit information isn't needed, such as counting them.
> Best regards,
The pull request has been updated with 1 additional commit.
- 69c43d7b: Remove too verbose toString method
- all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/402/files
- new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/402/files/7af18a94..69c43d7b
- full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/skara/402/webrev.01
- incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/skara/402/webrev.00-01
Stats: 12 lines in 1 file changed: 0 ins; 12 del; 0 mod
Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara pull/402/head:pull/402
More information about the skara-dev