[Rev 01] RFR: merge-bot: update message for failed merges

Erik Helin ehelin at openjdk.java.net
Mon Feb 10 13:17:52 UTC 2020

> Hi all,
>
> please review this patch that updates the merge bot to produce a nicer message
> (and clearer instructions) in the failed merge pull requests. The message will
> now include the files that contains merge conflicts. I also updated the message
> to limit the number of files and commits it lists (currently capped to ten
> each). Finally I also fixed the instructions for fixing a merge conflict to be
> correct ��
>
> Testing:
> - added unit test for `ReadOnlyRepository::status`
> - `make test` passes on Linux x64
>
> Thanks,
> Erik

The pull request has been updated with 1 additional commit.

-------------

Added commits:
 - be773280: Fix spelling

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/416/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/416/files/176d03a4..be773280

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/skara/416/webrev.01
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/skara/416/webrev.00-01

  Stats: 1 line in 1 file changed: 0 ins; 0 del; 1 mod
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/416.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara pull/416/head:pull/416