[Rev 04] RFR: Fix parsing of editor commandline in git-pr

Christoph Langer clanger at openjdk.java.net
Tue Feb 11 13:22:23 UTC 2020

> For git editor configurations that aren't a simple call to an editor but have more parameters, the starting of the editor in git pr does not work.
> At least, I observed this in my windows environment, where I have the following git config entry:
> core.editor="C:\\Program Files\\Notepad++\\notepad++.exe" -multiInst -notabbar -nosession -noPlugin

The pull request has been updated with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase.

Commits:
 - fcfba396: Fix parsing of editor commandline in git-pr.

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/259/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/skara/259/webrev.04
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/259.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara pull/259/head:pull/259