[Rev 02] RFR: 217: Enforce check on number of required reviewers

Kevin Rushforth kcr at openjdk.java.net
Wed Jan 22 13:08:04 UTC 2020

On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 12:02:32 GMT, Erik Helin <ehelin at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> The pull request has been updated with 1 additional commit.
>
> Looks good, particularly the tests!

Thanks for making the requested update. To check that it matches my understanding, if the default policy as set in `.jcheck/conf` is 1 reviewer with a role of `Reviewer`, then I expect the following:

`/reviewers 0` -- error
`/reviewers 1` -- reset to default (1 reviewer with role of `Reviewer` in this example)
`/reviewers 2` -- num reviewers is now two, one of which must have the role of `Reviewer` and the other must have the role of `Author` (or higher)

Is my understanding correct? It seems so in looking at your most recent change, but wanted to double-check.