RFR: Separate the various notifiers into their own packages

Jorn Vernee jvernee at openjdk.java.net
Thu May 28 12:24:31 UTC 2020

On Thu, 28 May 2020 08:36:02 GMT, Robin Westberg <rwestberg at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please review this refactoring change that moves the various notifiers into their own packages, and moves the
> configuration parsing into the respective package.
> Best regards,
> Robin

Looks good. Minor comments.

bots/notify/src/main/java/org/openjdk/skara/bots/notify/mailinglist/MailingListUpdaterFactory.java line 72:

> 71:             }
> 72:             mailingListUpdaterBuilder.mode(mode);
> 73:         }

Seems to be pre-existing, but this looks weird to me; either `mode` is overwritten by Mode.PR, or an exception is
thrown. Seems like Mode.ALL is never used? (I only noticed this because IDEA suggested turning this into an `if`
statement).

bots/notify/src/test/java/org/openjdk/skara/bots/notify/MailingListUpdaterTests.java line 1:

> 1: package org.openjdk.skara.bots.notify;
> 2:

copyright header is missing here