RFR: SKARA-725: Rename git-pr-reviewer --add to git-pr-reviewer --credit

Kartik Ohri github.com+27751938+amcap1712 at openjdk.java.net
Mon Nov 2 17:27:42 UTC 2020

Hi!
The patch renames the add option to the credit in accordance with the change in the `/reviewer` command on OpenJDK Github bot.

I was unable to find any related documentation that should reflect  this change. If something needs to be updated, kindly point me to it and I'll do the needful changes.

Thanks.
Regards,
Kartik

Commit messages:
 - git-pr reviewer rename add option to credit

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/938/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=skara&pr=938&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/SKARA-725
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/938.diff