RFR: Show a summary of pre-submit testing results in the PR body (if any) [v2]

Robin Westberg rwestberg at openjdk.java.net
Mon Oct 5 12:50:40 UTC 2020

> Now that we are executing pre-submit tests for certain OpenJDK repositories, we can also display a summary of the
> results in the PR body, to help reviewers determine the test status of a change.

Robin Westberg has updated the pull request incrementally with two additional commits since the last revision:

 - Final adjustments
 - Updated after off-line review comments

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/855/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/855/files/223de8e3..1f843be5

Webrevs: