RFR: 868: Skara should ignore .gitconfig and /etc/gitconfig [v3]

Magnus Ihse Bursie ihse at openjdk.java.net
Wed Feb 3 11:18:06 UTC 2021

> Skara is already ignoring .hgrc for mercurial, but the corresponding solution for git was never put in place.
>
> I also fixed a problem where an error condition would cause an infinite loop, which I ran into during testing.

Magnus Ihse Bursie has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  Add unit test to verify that we block user/system configs.

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/997/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/997/files/d7a13059..96e82612

Webrevs: