GitHub/Mailing list communication defunct?

tim.bell at oracle.com tim.bell at oracle.com
Wed Jul 21 21:33:57 UTC 2021

> just recognized that all of a sudden the traffic on the OpenJDK
> mailing lists dropped

About an hour ago we corrected a problem on the Skara server processing
external (EG: github) messages.  Message traffic should be flowing again.

Messages for events during the outage are lost.  We will be holding a
port-mortem to investigate why this outage was not noticed sooner, and
why there was a data loss.

Tim