RFR: 1080: /backport command reports conflict even though there isn't any [v2]

Erik Joelsson erikj at openjdk.java.net
Tue Jun 15 13:41:44 UTC 2021

> This patch fixes a bug with the /backport commit command. It currently materializes the workspace where the cherry-picking is done from the wrong repository. It should be using the target repository, but instead it's using the "fork" (which is the repo from which we create the pull request if /backport is successful).
>
> In the tests, this wasn't handled at all. All the tests used the same hosted repository for the "fork" as the target. I introduced a separate "fork" repository in the tests where it would make a difference.
>
> I changed the backportDoesNotApply test so that it would fail without this fix. I also think I made it clearer why the backport shouldn't apply as well.
>
> Finally I added a new test which verifies a situation very similar to the original issue reported.

Erik Joelsson has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes brought in by the merge/rebase.

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/1188/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/1188/files/fe8fcfd6..fe8fcfd6

Webrevs: