New Skara feature: dependent pull requests

Wei-Jun Wang weijun.wang at oracle.com
Fri Mar 26 13:42:42 UTC 2021

Hi Erik and/or Robi,

Very great feature. Thanks a lot!

How do I create such a PR? Do I just create a new branch from the local branch where the 1st PR was created and then `git publish`?

If yes, what happens if I create a sub-branch now on an existing PR created some time ago which has no pr/nnnn in upstream. Will that remote branch be automatically created when I publish the 2nd branch?

Thanks again,
Max

p.s. Looks like we don’t use https://github.com/openjdk/playground anymore. I thought this is the place we can try out new features.