[External] : Re: GitHub/Mailing list communication defunct?

erik.joelsson at oracle.com erik.joelsson at oracle.com
Wed Sep 1 14:59:46 UTC 2021

The fix was deployed about 30 mins ago and I've seen several missing
emails being posted since. However, Skara has a built in limit to only
consider emails up to 14 days old. Since this has been defunct for a
much longer time, I'm going to temporarily deploy a version with a
longer limit so that older emails are found and posted.

/Erik