RFR: 1150: Migrate skara tooling for client code to reference the new client-libs-dev list

Erik Joelsson erikj at openjdk.java.net
Tue Sep 7 19:28:47 UTC 2021

Here is my attempt at trying to rewrite the rules for automatic labeling for the new "client" label and client-libs-dev mailing list. I took the combined contents of the previous 2d, awt, sound and swing labels, sorted the lines and then tried to manually merge as much as possible. It's possible I didn't get everything correct or at least not fully optimized.

Commit messages:
 - Merge branch 'master' into SKARA-1150-client-libs-dev
 - SKARA-1150

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/1216/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=skara&pr=1216&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/SKARA-1150