JavaSound status

Mario Torre neugens at limasoftware.net
Mon May 21 11:25:22 PDT 2007

Il giorno lun, 21/05/2007 alle 20.13 +0200, Florian Bomers ha scritto:

> Tritonus is still maintained by Matthias and me. We have 100% rights
> to most of the code, so we could easily double-license the code for
> inclusion in openjdk, of course subject to mutual agreement of
> Matthias and me.

Ciao!

Sorry, I just hadn't see much activity and thought it was a bit
abandoned. It is nice to hear that this is not true.

> Although Tritonus' stuff can improve some areas, it will not solve
> the synth issue and not the OSS issue.

But it is a good starting point and provides some more features like mp3
and ogg vorbis support, though the former will be surely removed from
linux distributions like fedora, so we end to the same point.

Thanks,
Mario
--
Lima Software - http://www.limasoftware.net/