<Sound Dev> [9] Review Request: 8146239 Support of PCM_FLOAT for the AU file format

Alex Menkov alexey.menkov at oracle.com
Fri Feb 26 14:55:35 UTC 2016

Hi Sergey,

Overall looks good, but could you please fix possible int overflow in
AuFileWriter.java:

  165         int fileSize;
  166         if (stream.getFrameLength() != AudioSystem.NOT_SPECIFIED) {
  167             fileSize =
(int)stream.getFrameLength()*streamFormat.getFrameSize() +
AuFileFormat.AU_HEADERSIZE;
  168         } else {
  169             fileSize = AudioSystem.NOT_SPECIFIED;
  170         }
  171
  172         return new AuFileFormat(Type.AU, fileSize, format,
  173                                 (int) stream.getFrameLength());

--alex