<Sound Dev> MIDI to audio files

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Mon Jan 7 21:39:27 UTC 2019

For sure this is not cancellation of functionality, because it wasn't a public API.

Currently it is a implementation detail of SoftMidiAudioFileReader and
it looks useful since it provides the same functionality + the code in
the getAudioInputStream(Sequence) method is not so trivial.

--
Best regards, Sergey.