<Sound Dev> <Beans Dev> IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ - Retiring the jdk/client repo next week

Philip Race philip.race at oracle.com
Wed Sep 2 16:53:11 UTC 2020

The client mercurial repo is now read-only and retired.
Also since all our test systems are going down right now for a lab move
this means no pushes to jdk/jdk either  please  !
Wait until everything comes back on Monday as github at which point
outstanding code reviews will need
to be re-created as github pull requests.

-phil.