<Swing Dev> JFileChooser

Carl Antaki carlantaki at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 23:14:26 UTC 2007

Hi Clemens,

I am not talking about Look and feels it's all about usability. Every
function should be available by more than one mean: by using the keyboard
shortcut, the menu or the context menu for Cut, Copy, Paste. Windows, Mac OS
X, KDE and Gnome all provide context menus and we all know these platforms
represent 99% of all desktops. I still don't understand why we do not have
such basic features available in Java. I was working on a Swing rich client
app but for the time being I'm going to work on a Web project. All I want is
for the benefit of the Swing developer.

Best Regards
Carl Antaki