<Swing Dev> Synth LnF developers?

Matthieu Philip matthieu.philip at m4x.org
Sat Sep 5 22:13:01 UTC 2009

Hello there,

I would like to get in touch with one of the active developers of synth.
Here is why: I filed a bug a few years ago, and a fix. For some reason,
it had no response (well, some email telling the bug was entered, but I
never got the email indicating that it was
reviewed/rejected/accepted/forgotten). However, I swear that if you look
at that one line of code in SynthParser you'll find it obvious and fix
it in less than one sec (and maybe be ashamed :C)...

The bug ruins one of the advance features of synth.

I hope to get some answer here!

Best,
Matthieu