<Swing Dev> <AWT Dev> Question about GtkLnF implementation

Anthony Petrov Anthony.Petrov at Sun.COM
Mon Feb 1 15:19:36 UTC 2010

Hi Clemens, Damjan,

[ also copying the swing-dev@ list ]

AFAIK, there currently nobody working on such an enhancement to the
Swing GTK L&F implementation. This L&F is by far not the fastest one out
there, so any improvement is very welcome.

If either of you could help with developing a fix, that would be very
much appreciated.

--
best regards,
Anthony