<Swing Dev> RfR: JDK-8153153, Format string argument mismatch in jaccesswalker.cpp:545

Pete Brunet peter.brunet at oracle.com
Mon Apr 4 13:33:54 UTC 2016

Hi Phil, As far as I know this doesn't need an evaluation.  It's just a
printf arg mismatch so a 64 bit pointer only gets printed as a 32 bit
value, i.e. %X was used where %p should have been used.  It's something
I fixed in a lot of other places but this is one I missed.  All 7 JPRT
targets build OK.

Pete