<Swing Dev> [9] Review request for 8046031: UI of Java Web Start app isn't updated when changing Windows theme

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Thu Apr 21 19:46:33 UTC 2016

Hi, Semyon.
As far as I understand from the bug description, the method
DesktopProperty.updateUI() is called on the different EDT? Does it mean
that we share the same DesktopProperty object across different
Appcontext? (if not then probably we can skip the usage of Appcontext
and change the field to non-static)?
If the Appcontext is necessary, then we should not use interned string
as a key, I suggest to use the simple new Object(), so it will not be
accessible outside of this class.

--
Best regards, Sergey.