<Swing Dev> [11] Review Request: 8201552 Ellipsis in "Classical" label in SwingSet2 demo with Windows L&F at Hidpi

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Thu Jun 28 21:20:32 UTC 2018

2336 var newGC = (GraphicsConfiguration) oldValue; 2337 var oldGC =
(GraphicsConfiguration) newValue; 2338 var newTx = newGC != null ?
newGC.getDefaultTransform() : null;
2339 var oldTx = oldGC != null ? oldGC.getDefaultTransform() : null;
2340 return !Objects.equals(newTx, oldTx); var ?? I suppose it I can
infer what the type of newTx and oldTx is because I know the API, but
for someone else this makes it less readable. I suppose your comments
below are discussing the effect of line 2340 We generally consider a
null TX to mean identity and so consider them equal but this would do
the opposite .. and you say this is what Swing wants ? -phil.