<Swing Dev> <AWT Dev> [13] RFR JDK-8222097: ProblemList tests that are failing recurringly and intermittently in PIT

Krishna Addepalli krishna.addepalli at oracle.com
Mon Apr 8 06:38:41 UTC 2019

Hi Prasanta,

As per my experience, the Mixing related tests are failing because of the first test which passes and probably doesn’t clean up some state which makes others fail.
Is it possible to have one bug for the head, and remove the rest of them from the problem list, just to keep it manageable?

Thanks,
Krishna