Changes to signatures?

Brian Goetz brian.goetz at oracle.com
Sat Nov 8 17:24:39 UTC 2014

That will come.  Since right now, the classfile changes are totally
experimental and ad-hoc, it is probably not worth trying to track them
until they stabilize.  (We do have custom attribute implementations for
the new attributes, but they're in the valhalla.specializer package, not
the ASM packages, until they're stabilized.)