"Model 2" prototype status

elias vasylenko eliasvasylenko at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 21:38:44 UTC 2015

"we are more likely to avoid "boxing" ourselves into a corner."

Oh har har har ;).

Thanks for the replies guys, appreciated. If it's a case of not counting
your eggs until they have been more rigorously specified, and their
interactions with one another more thoroughly explored, etc., then I can
totally see where you're coming from. Soft goals need to stay soft until
the overall picture starts to come together more clearly, sure.

And of course you predicted my naive thought process quite accurately,
Brian... As you say it does seem intuitive that some manner of boxing would
happily address whatever arises, nice and simple, but yeah, I can
appreciate this is just scratching the surface! It is nice to hear you
expand a little on your general approach to and thoughts on this though,
even without diving into the real depths of it, and even if you have had
other more pressing concerns up 'til now.

At any rate, I certainly have no problem just waiting and seeing what
happens. My blind optimism will tide me over happily until these further
updates you speak of.

Thanks again for putting all this out there,

Eli