Announcing: valhalla-spec-experts group

Brian Goetz brian.goetz at oracle.com
Mon Dec 14 22:28:47 UTC 2015

Eventually, yes; there's no reason not to have these, except for the
administrative overhead of setting them up.  But I didn't want to delay
getting the discussions going in a more transparent manner over
administrivia, so these will come later, and of course I'll announce
them here when they do.

Cheers,
-Brian