RFR 8183130: [MVT] Implement intrinsics for Q-typed LambdaForms

Maurizio Cimadamore maurizio.cimadamore at oracle.com
Wed Jul 5 12:19:34 UTC 2017

Hi,
I've done a bigger rewriting of the patch, (and I also removed the
assertion). Now the organization is such that the intrinsic code can
take more advantage of the fluent style of code builders - this is
particularly evident in emitSelectAlternatives (but emitLoop has
improved too).

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mcimadamore/8183130_v2

Maurizio